In addition to professional development for teachers of gifted and talented students, we provide resources to support teachers in their work with gifted students.
Gifted and Talented Differentiation Flipchart
Districts are “flipping” for this resource!
Differentiation Essentials for Advanced Students is a quick-reference guide for teachers of gifted and talented students. Judy O’Neal has compiled descriptions and examples of six essential instructional strategies that teachers can use to differentiate their instruction in order to meet the needs of the gifted learner.
- Flexible Grouping
- Higher Level Cognitive Thinking and Inquiry
- Depth and Complexity
- Research and Independent Study
- Individual copies: $19.99 each
- School pricing: $12.99 each (minimum order of 3 charts)
- School pricing: $10.99 each (order of 100 or more)
To ensure proper pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Links and Free Resources
Texas Education Agency Gifted and Talented program website