About Cosenza & Associates
Cosenza & Associates, LLC, is a consulting firm based in Dallas, Texas. We provide professional development, curriculum support and development, and high-quality instructional resources for K-12 mathematics. Our managing directors and associates have 100+ collective years of education experience, including classroom teaching at all levels, campus-level leadership, and district-level leadership.
We employ state and national leaders who are recognized experts in their field to help schools and teachers improve their mathematics and advanced academics instructional programs.
Some of our focal areas include:
- Curriculum development for large or small projects
- Curriculum-instruction-assessment design and alignment
- Professional support for classrooms, schools, and districts
- Professional development for the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for mathematics
- Professional development for implementing state mathematics standards.
- Professional development for Texas Gifted and Talented 30-hour and 6-hour update requirements
Cosenza & Associates, LLC, Inclusion and Diversity Policies
Because the schools we serve have diverse student and teacher populations, it is important to Cosenza & Associates, LLC, that our work reflects that diversity. It is our corporate policy to seek ways to include minority- and women-owned business enterprises (M/WBE’s) as suppliers and contractors. Specifically, we use external suppliers and contractors for the following.
- Independent contractors for sales support
- Independent contractors for product development
- Independent contractors for product implementation support
- Suppliers of services to create digital instructional materials
- Suppliers of services to create print instructional materials
We encourage minority-owned business enterprises and women-owned business enterprises to contact us for consideration in our internal work as well as collaborate on current and future projects with particular school districts, including the Dallas Independent School District and the Houston Independent School District.
We also look for Texas-based suppliers and contractors who understand the unique needs of Texas public, private, and charter schools.
Additionally, Cosenza & Associates, LLC, is an equal-opportunity employer. We comply with all federal, state, and local (City of Dallas and Dallas County) laws and policies regarding employment practices and discrimination. In compliance with the U.S. Employment Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC), we do not discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.